Saturday, November 11, 2006

Veteran's Day

When I was in the Navy, I was stationed on Adak, Alaska. Only when I was there the whole island was nothing but a Navy base, no civilian community, no McDonald's, no Pizza Hut, no nothing. Even so, I would love to go back.

Today was bathie time and picture day for Rosie's puppies. They average 11 pounds. Here they are, they are still damp in the pictures.
Steve is still available.
Duncan, Uncle Charley, will be moving to WI.
Mike needs a family. He has that "go ahead and do what ever you want to me" attitude.
Robbie either need a guardian family, or I would be willing to sell him to just the right breeder.
Ernie's new family is going to keep the name Ernie. It rhymes with their last name and sounds really cute.
New Sally got a new family today and a new name. She is now Sadie and lives with a guardian family.

No comments: