Monday, November 13, 2006

A misc day

Today was a day for odds and ends. I was really busy but didn't do anything in particular.
Rosie's pups got their second set of immunizations. The neutered boys got their stitch out. Poor Ernie. His stitch was deep and I had to dig to get to it. I couldn't have timed this any better. There Liuda and I were in full view of the front door. We had Ernie on his back with his little parts up in the air and I was digging around there trying to get the stitch out. Just then Bryony walked in from school. Niiiice, she really appreciated seeing that the moment she walked in. I was having troubles finding the stitch. Have I mentioned lately that I lost my glasses on the airplane on the way to FL? I went to the eye doctor last week and am now waiting for my bifocals. Whhiiiiine...I'm getting old. Anyway, Luida couldn't get the stitch. This was hurting Ernie and making him cry and Luida just couldn't bring herself to do it. I handed, or should I say "tried to hand", Bryony the suture removal scissors and asked her to do it. Surprisingly enough she refused. She did at least hold a flashlight for me. That helped a bunch and I was able to get it right out.

What?! Luida?! Did I mention Liuda? Could it be could it be? Yessssss!!!!!!!!! she loves me, she really loves me. One day I came home from taking the girls to school and there was Luida's BMW in my driveway. I was afraid to get my hopes up and thought maybe she was just here for a visit. I walked in the house and there she was in her work clothes, rubber gloves, and cleaning puppy poo. I was sooo excited and wanted to hug her.

No comments: