Thursday, November 09, 2006

This morning Ashes had to go the vet bright and early for her pre breeding testing. When I picked her up later they asked if I was aware she was cycling. Uh, no, I didn't know that. They said it looks like she is only just now starting. She has a very little blood and no swelling. That explains it. That is why Noodles was such a nut case yesterday and why he and Ashes were flirting so much. I asked them to put a rush on the testing. I also had them draw a progesterone level. When I got home I sent an email to Meeko's guardian mom. I think they are on vacation now. Hope they hurry home.

Rosie's puppies are getting so big and are just adorable. They are going to be big dogs. They also look like they are going to be "gooder 'ole dogs". They have that look in their eyes like they will be the best dogs ever in the world, they will be a child's best dog friend ever. Do you know what I mean?

Here are a coupld of them:
Steve would make a good working dog.
Ernie will be moving to New York.
The pups got to play outside in the sunshine today. They loved it.

No comments: