Friday, September 08, 2006

All puppies are doing well. Josie spends most of her time feeding her babies. She is doing an excellent job as far as feeding them and snuggling with them. However, she needs a lesson on bathing them. She is a funny girl. She will stimulate them to pee/poo like she needs to, and will clean that part up, but she isn't giving them an all over bath. They are getting coated with puppy extract.

Buddy and Princessa (Duchess' pups) are still hanging out here. They have become part of our family. Sometimes I forget they are available puppies and need a home. Today another breeder contacted me wanting to know if I have any available cream male puppies that are ready to go now. I told her about Josie's puppies. By the time I remembered Buddy is an available puppy the family she was helping had already found another pup. She said she wished she knew about him because he sounds like what they really wanted. Go ahead...just hit me over the head with a stick.

Teri is really sore today.

Liuda stayed home today, she is sick.

No comments: