Friday, September 29, 2006

Bryony's make over

Today I had a near catastrophe and thought I lost all the data I had in
my Breeders Assistant program. It had all my contact information and
all the information about all our breeding dogs and pups we have had.
That would have been devastating. Thank goodness my husband fixed it
when he got home this evening.

I ended up taking the day off
from Doodle work and spent the day giving my daughter a make over. I do
tend to get too busy and wrapped up in the doodle business. It was
really nice spending the day with her.

Bry got her braces off last week. Here she is before:


Yesterday
I cut her hair for her. I don't know what in the world made me think
that just because I can groom Doodles then I can cut a 14 year old
girl's hair. She hated it


I
felt really badly about messing up her hair. So this morning when she
came up to me while I was desperately trying to figure out how to
recover all my lost breeding computer data, and asked if she could dye
her hair purple, I said "sure". It was the least I could do. Besides,
it is only hair and it will grow back. We went to the beauty supply
store and got some semi permanent dye, some brush in hair color so she
can have green streaks in her purple hair, and a self piercingthingie .
We came home, I dyed her hair and straightened it for her and pierced
her upper ear for her. She loves it. Her hair doesn't look purple. It
just looks darker. When she is outside the ends look blue. I took her
outside and took some picture of her. She had to work at not smiling,
that wouldn't be cool.


This is the photo she is going to use on her Deviant Art space.


It took her no time at all to go from conservative homeschooler to blending in with public schoolers.

No comments: