Monday, September 11, 2006

Busy busy as usual. The phone kept ringing and emails kept coming in from people interested in a puppy. A family was scheduled to drive all the way from Chicago today to see Josie's puppies. I was really kind of glad when they emailed to postpone. All the living room furniture is still shoved to one side while I'm redoing the floor. This is such a big long project and took most of my day (when I wasn't answering the phone or email).

I did manage to take a few pictures today.
A few from Josie/DaVinci's litter:
Louis, has a family waiting on him.
Mira has a family waiting on her.
bigger boy

The last two from Duchess/Rusty's litter:
Buddy was chosen today. He will fly to his new family in Denver on Friday.

Princessa says: Hey! What about me? Don't leave me here all alone.

Here, go read my Sister Teri's blog
entry for today. She has a couple links to pictures of her bruises from her accident. She also has pictures of the socks she is knitting.

No comments: