Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Look! A bonus puppy!

I napped with Rosie last night. She is doing just fine. I cleaned up the area where she is and all is calm now. My sister Teri took Bryony and Jill to school for me this morning. I was so glad, because I was icky and needed to bathe after sleeping in the box with Rosie but didn't have time before they needed to leave.

8:10 a.m. Female born...what?! That is right. Rosie just lifted her tail and pushed out another puppy. O.k., so she pushed several times. This girl seems to have a light red fleece coat. She weighs 11.4 ounces. Happy happy joy joy.

Did you notice that when saying what color the newborns are I say something like "appears to have..."? That is because puppies come out covered in birthing goo so it is difficult to know for sure what shade they are.

The girls, the one on the left is the one born this morning.


Two of the boys.


The other three boys. Don't worry, they will get long beautiful coats.


Hey, where did that white one come from? hmmm.....meeeeekooooooooo

No comments: