Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today was a really busy day. Petula and DaVinci went to the vet. DaV had his blood drawn for his annual breeding dog Thyroid check. He sat there good as gold while the vet drew it. He (DaV) weighs 38 pounds. Petula
was also good as gold while she was getting checked out. He couldn't
find anything wrong with her. She weighs 6 pounds 3 ounces now. Man she
is going to be a tiny dood.

When we were finished at the vet
(today's bill: $324.80 that included a bunch of Revolution, that stuff
is really expensive) we went toPetSmart. Petula and DaVinci were so cute. They rode around in the shopping cart and drew so much attention. I'm telling you guys, these doods are chick magnets. We tried out several crates for Petula
to fly home in. There was a nice one that was just her size. For the
same price though, we ended up selecting a larger one that was not as
fancy, but she would have more room in it for the flight home. I wanted
her to have lots of room to play and be comfortable. I couldn't help
myself. When we were going past thedoggie clothes I spotted a hat and Doggles that were very studly looking. I had a pink leash on DaV which I knew his guardian would not approve of. So, I just had to put that hat and Doggles (doggie goggle type of sunglasses) on DaV
to make up for it. He was getting plenty of attention before, but after
putting that on him I might as well have been carrying around a
megaphone announcing his presence. After about five minutes he took off
theDoggles. I put those back but bought the hat. When we left PetSmart we went to the auto repair shop and walked around outside while my van was getting repaired.
Then we went home.

DaVini with his bad boy look.

I was up 'til after midnight getting Petula all packed and ready to go home.

No comments: