Friday, September 01, 2006

Holly and Da Vinci got married again today. They figured it out on their own this time. Da Vinci is 18 inches tall. Holly is 24 inches tall. Last evening I backed Holly up to a box, Da Vinci stood on the box...and um...got to know her a little bit better. Well this morning Holly was hanging out on the couch and that gave DaVinci an opportunity to reach her without help. That is the same place where he was able to nail Mera without help. I'm gonna have to start calling that the doggie luuuve couch.

Da Vinci got another job today. No, not a luuuve job; a babysitting job. He has only know Duchess' pups for a few days and I caught him playing with them then napping with them today. He is such a good boy.
oops, I woke them up.
Da Vinci can have Kori's old babysitting job.

Today I Isaac my nephew's 23rd birthday. Happy Birthday Isaac. He is Teri's son.

No comments: