Saturday, September 02, 2006

Holly went home today. She will go for an ultra sound to confirm pregnancy around Sept. 24th. That is Rosie's due date. I really hope Holly is pregnant. Her retirement
is set for February 2007. I didn't keep a daughter from her first
litter. She didn't get pregnant her next cycle. She just has to get
pregnant this cycle so I can keep a daughter to replace her. At least I
haveMeeko the stud puppy from her. I can always breed him to Mera and keep a girl. That will be a Holly granddaughter and Mera daughter. The same pup can replace both girls. Oh, Mera gets to retire after her next litter too. That is sad.

Josie's
black boy was chosen today. That is funny. There are only two black
pups in her litter and they were the first to be selected. Now I wish I
had bred Holly withKoby for an entire litter of blacks.

One of Duchess' puppy girls, Petula, was selected today. She is going to fly to Texas to go live with a Toy Poodle. There is a Chihuahua and Rat Terrier that live right next door and come over every day to play. That sounds like a cute little dog party.

Today is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you.

No comments: