Friday, September 15, 2006

Today I went up to Fort Wayne to get Duchess and bring her back here. It should
have only taken a little over an hour each way. There was so much
traffic that it took 2 1/2 hours just to get up there. Man, it was bad.

Shortly after we got back, Princessa's new family came to take her home. It was love at first site. DaVinci, Duchess, Buddy, and Princessa were all in the back yard. When the family went out there, they pretty much skimmed past the others and zeroed in on Princessa.
She could have been covered in diamonds and they couldn't have raved
any more about her. See, there is a perfect for every doodle and Princessa
found her perfect family. src=http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d730b3127cce8ce9239d676e00000016108Qcs2jdw2ag>
What is not to love about this face? Her hair is getting longer every day. I
think she is going to have a nice full long wavy coat, can't wait to see.

Duchess and Buddy sure had fun playing together. This all
worked out perfectly. I was so worried about what was going to happen
when Princessa or Buddy would go home and leave the other all alone. As it is working out, Princessa
left this evening, and Buddy is leaving tomorrow. He only has one night
alone and it just so happens that Duchess is here for that night. I
ended up sleeping in the recliner in the living room with Duchess and
Buddy sleeping on top of me. Well, I should say I rested. I didn't get
much sleep. I took them out to potty at midnight before going to bed
(going to chair?). Shortly after that Josie barked so I took her out. A
bit later she barked so I figured she wanted in the living room with
us. Then she barked because she wanted up in the chair with us (sorry,
no room), then I took them all out again at 3:30. At one point Buddy
barked because I rolled over on him (oops, sorry Buddy). I ended up
getting up for the day at about 6:00 a.m.

No comments: