Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rosie comes home

Rosie's family was very sad today when they had to bring her back to have her puppies. They will miss her while she is here. She isn't due for a week, but just like with humans, there is a chance she will have them early. I like having them back early anyway to help give them a chance to settle in here and get comfortable here again. I will get her used to the area where she will have her puppies, will trim her belly, and just generally hang out with her.

Rick and Bryony came back from camping around noon today. They have been gone since Friday evening.

Rick and I moved the computer desk and everything out to the other side of the living room so I can finish that last little area of the floor. I am determined to finish tomorrow so we can have our house back.

I went ahead and checked Rosie's temperature. No puppies likely in the next 12 to 24 hours.

No comments: