Sunday, July 16, 2006

Clean clean clean...thats all I ever do but it never seems to get done. My house is like one of those trick candles, you know the kind that you blow out but it comes right back on. As soon as I do the dishes more dishes appear. As soon as I dust, more dust suddenly appears...and on and on. There is also just so dern much clutter. I also mowed the whole yard and bathed all the puppies.

These are the puppies we are keeping out of Duchess' litter. This is Princessa.

This is The King.Teehee, doesn't he look like a bad junk yard dog?

I have been doing so much thinking lately. Puppy sales are way down. I've always had a hard time selling all the puppies. It is just getting harder and harder. I have to look around and try to figure out why. My puppies are cute and healthy from good parents. There are the obvious faults that I talk too much in this diary and on the forums. One big problem is I live in Middleofacornfield, Indiana. The people on the coasts seem to not be having a problem selling their puppies. Well, great for them. I am having problems so have to do something about it. Supply and demand = price. I have to lower my price. Maybe that will help.

No comments: