Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rosie and Pepper are finished being married. The honeymoon is over so she was ready to come home. Bryony and I drove (well I drove, Bryony rode) the seven hours round trip to pick Rosie up. Rosie and Pepper were married three times. The breeders, Andrea and Jeff Brewer of Brewer's Goldendoodles, say that Rosie is pregnant with at least nine puppies. Won't it be so cool if they are correct? We'll have a wonderful, beautiful litter of American Retrievers (Labradoodle x Goldendoodle).

Finally, after searching through 6 different WalMarts in 2 states, I found my piggies. My daughter was just so thrilled to walk through the store carrying 8 pigs between the 2 of us. I kept "accidently" squeaking them to make sure we received plenty of stares.
I had to all but threaten her with bodily harm to get her outside for this picture. She wouldn't even show her face. She is 14. Need I say more?


First they had fun on the swingset.


Then they hopped in the coupe for a cruise around the yard. They had a minor crisis when they ran over the goose and chicken.


After playing out in the hot sun they were ready to go inside and have a snack.


What do I give a pig that is constipated?


Having fun playing in their playpen. Note the 2 piggies sleeping in the Doodle pose.


Rosie's daughter came with her family to pick her up and take her home this evening. She is one perfect puppy. She is from Rosie and Carpenter's February litter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.