Friday, July 21, 2006

Today I finally accomplished a couple of tasks I've been putting off. Ever since Ruby has her Pennhip testing done I've been needing to send the x-ray CD in to the OFA for them to evaluate them too. I finally did that.

Oh, but something I didn't do and really need to is to send an email to everybody in this area who has a Lincoln Manor puppy. I need to remind them about the Indy Doodle romp next Saturday. Crud, I can't believe I forgot that. I should do it right now but it is getting too late and I want to go to bed. It takes forever to go through and get all the emails from my breeders assistant program. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to create an email group.

I've been working with Mera's puppies individually every day. They are doing very well and will sit and are getting better with tolorating the leash. They don't jump on me nearly as much.

Here is Jill and MaryAnn. Maryann is wearing Jill's bathing suit, and Jill thinks she is going to put sunblock on the puppy.

No comments: