Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Meeko and Rosie still didn't get married. It sure wasn't for lack of her trying. Poor guy, she wouldn't leave him alone. At one point he got up on the coffee table and lay down to sleep. She came up behind him and pawed at him. He looked over at her like "What do you want?" Then looked over at Kori as if asking for help. When Meeko wouldn't play with her, she did go over and play and romp with Kori and Velvet.

I guess Meeko wants what he can't have. When Rosie is in her crate he stays right there beside it (the crate). As soon as she is let out he is all over her. When I left to run some errands today I put him in Jill's room. He must have tried his best to get to Rosie. This is what he did to Jill's door.
Meeko wanted to get to Rosie.
He wants her but he doesn't want her. He is sending mixed signals.

Today when I called the vet's office and I said my name, like I always do, the person answering didn't give me any special acknowledgement. Uh, what is up with that? Whenever I call there they always give me a warm and personal greeting. When I asked her how much a puppy has to weigh before Dr Baker will do a neuter, I knew something was terribly wrong. She had the audacity to tell me "6 months, a dog has to be at least 6 months old". It became crystal clear to me that I was speaking with a new employee who missed a vital part of her training. She wasn't paying attention when her preceptor told her all about me. Humpf! Guess that will teach me for going 12 whole days without going to that particular vet's office. They forgot to tell the new person about me. Anyway, I scheduled two of Duchess' pups to be neutered next week. Wow, and they are so tiny. The smallest is 2 pounds 5 ounces, and the largest is 3 pounds 11 ounces. They are way smaller than Velvet's puppies ever thought about being at this age. They still sound like kittens.

No comments: