Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Meeko is back and he is hiking his leg! He is on his way to being a man. He came over this morning and waited all day for Rosie to get here. He did have lots of fun playing and running and romping with Kori. When Rosie did arrive he was so excited to see her. He made a couple of half serious attempts at her fairly quickly. She didn't want him to. When I held her still she didn't fight me, she did let him try. Ugh! My man is such a teenager. He tried to consumate the marriage ... um... but uh... missed. I was just so sure he could do it. I saw him do it with Velvet before. It would have helped if I had someone here willing to help me. Ludmilla will be here tomorrow. She will help me. Don't know why in the world Rick didn't just jump right on the opportunity to assist me with this delightful task. He just muttered something about "How did dogs ever reproduce in the wild"? Well now Rick, think about that one for a minute. How many packs of wild Toy Poodles have you ever seen in the wild? I can just hear the conversation down at the barber shop: "Hey Fred, better watch yer prize winnin' rabbits. I heard them wild Pugs are out in force."
Maryann says How 'bout them wild Doodles

"Bwaaaahaaaa I'm so funny I crack myself up".

Right now Rosie is asleep in a crate, Meeko is asleep on one side of me, Duchess is asleep on the other side of me, Velvet is asleep on the floor by Rosie's crate, Kori is asleep (I hope) in Jill's room, Mera's puppies are asleep in the garage, and Duchess' puppies are asleep here in the hall area. Oops, somebody is not asleep and now they are all barking. I better go quiet them down.

No comments: