Friday, July 14, 2006

Rosie and Meeko went with me on some errands today. I went on another pig hunt. I was determined to find that pig toy that all the cool doods have. I still couldn't find them but find some that are just like them only in different shapes. Meaning they are made out of latex, are squishy, and have a long squeek when squeezed. They don't tear up easily. They look like the type that would be destroyed in no time, but aren't. Here is the picture of them. They are bigger than they look in the photo.

They are so cool.
I was pleased as punch with them. When I handed one to Meeko he took it, gave it one little squeek, put it down, then I swear he looked at me like: "What is this? No way! ALL the cool Doods have pigs. I am NOT going to be seen with this rooster!" Rosie wouldn't even take one. When we got home I gave one to the puppies and they loved it. Kori also had a great time with one. Jill thought they should be for her. Actually, I hear a squeek coming from her bedroom right now. Kori is sleeping in her room. They have the rubber chicken toy in there with them. One of them is playing and not sleeping.

Meeko and Rosie also went to the vet. Rosie had a Progesterone level drawn. He said their size difference is no problem. Meeko is 27 inches tall and 65 pounds. Rosie is 21 inches tall and 50 pounds. They will call with the results tomorrow.

I gave Meeko and Rosie baths this evening. Then I scrubbed the living room floor. I should have scrubbed the floor then given them baths. Man, I was a sweaty smelly mess and I couldn't wait to give myself a shower.

Meeko and Rosie, Meeko and Rosie, Meeko and Rosie. Are you tired of me talking about them yet? They went home this evening. They will be back either Saturday or Monday, depending on the results of Rosie's progesterone level.

Gilligan the puppy spent the night with Kori in the crate in the living room.

No comments: