Thursday, July 13, 2006

O.k., so maybe there is only some Lincoln Manor Doodle liken' going on. Meeko and Rosie like each other but it seems it just is not the right in her cycle. I don't know. I will just have to trust that Meeko knows what he is doing. Man, he is such a superb looking fellow. "Hey what's that Crazy Neighbor doing over there?"
He reminds me so much of Koby, only white. He is built like Koby, the same size as Koby, and has that "I'm the king" walk. His coat looks like Koby's but is so much softer, and of course is white. Another big difference is the tail. I always thought I like Koby's tail because it curls tightly up. Meeko's tail gently slopes up and has a wonderful fan. It is beautiful. He has a big black nose like his mom's (Holly). Speaking of Koby, I've been thinking about breeding him with Holly but that would probably give us an entire litter of black puppies. I really don't want that. Anyway, back to Meeko the great. He is also the same around puppies like Koby was. He doesn't bother the pups, but when a pup goes up to him and jumps at his face, he gives the pup a quick gowl snap that sends them scurrying off in another direction. It only takes one time and the pup won't bother him again. Now he isn't totally Mr perfect. He still squats to pee and he has this whiny bark that doesn't match his body. I've not seen him do it, but he has marked his territory in the house. Stud dog pee has a distinct odor.

Now it is time to talk about Rosie. She is really pretty. She is nice and quiet and out of the way. Her coat is really pretty. She is such a nice F1. It is amazing how differently F1's can turn out. She has bulked up nicely too. She just doesn't look like the same dog we got back in February. I kind of hate to breed her with Meeko because I really want a litter of reds. But, we will get really nice puppies with Meeko. Guess I don't have as much to say about Rosie. She is a really nice girl, nice blocky build, nice coat. She likes ear scritchins'.

Velvet is back! I missed her. She missed me. We're a happy family.

It is muddy here.

No comments: