Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This is a foreign land. Where is the thingie for pictures? and the title thingie? I don't like change. My website is here


This is Gilligan. He is one of Mera's puppies. He was being like a buff playdog centerfold. I had to cover him with the hat. He has no sense of modesty. He and his littermates got baths and their pictures taken today. I updated the "available puppies" page. I need to work on marketing them. I might end up keeping Lovey and putting her in a guardian home. I have leads on about three guardian homes. I haven't contacted them yet because that would entail me making a phone call. The phone bites me. It doesn't bite when someone else calls me, only when I make an outgoing call.

Duchess is leaky. She is working on weaning her puppies so that means she is getting engorged you-know-whats and leaking milk when she assumes a prone position (how is that Mother?) on the floor. Her puppies are getting teeth and extra sharp claws.

My sister is sitting here helping me with this newfangled diary blog format thingie. She is watching every word I type with utter fascination. Not really, I had to get her attention to have her help me think of a better word for fascination but she wasn't paying any attention.

So there you have it. The first entry in this format. Now I need to figure out how to link it to my site.

2 comments:

Teri.p said...

me first, me first!

Welcome to real-live bloggerville, dude.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Me second. Congratulations on your new diary format.

xoxo
m