Thursday, July 13, 2006

My 3:00 a.m. trip to the bathroom.

O.k., so my husband came dragging in to bed at 2:40 a.m. after a rough evening of playing computer games with his buddy. I couldn't get back to sleep because I was afraid they didn't put Rosie in her crate. We can't let her and Meeko together unsupervised. So I got up and stumbled out in the dark hallway. Sure enough they were up. They were excited to see me and now they weren't going to settle until I took them outside. O.k., I took them outside but had to go out with them. Man, what a muddy mess. Finally convinced them to come back inside; wiped the mud off their paws; put Rosie in her crate. Then...ooo yuck, what did I step in? Had to go wash my foot. As long as I was in the bathroom I decided to use it. This was the main bathroom and it has a night light. I was just using the night light, no sense turning on the light. Sat down on the toilet and...oooo...yuck! A wet seat! That is something I am so not used to in my own home. One of the blessing of having only girls is not having to worry about wiping the seat. I'll need to remember to remind Rick's buddy to lift the seat next time. Now back out to clean up whatever it was I stepped in earlier. As long as I am up might as well feed Duchess' babies.
Now maybe I can go back to back to bed for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Teri.p said...

Dude! You always have so much fun!