Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rosie and Meeko broke up today. After what happened with Josie, I was too afraid of Rosie not getting pregnant. Meeko is wonderful, has great health scores and great confirmation. I know he is going to be a great stud. Maybe I'm just rushing him and need to chill out and let him mature a bit before expecting him to sire a litter.

Rosie went to Ohio to marry Pepper. I'll fill you in on all his details after they get married. It was great seeing and talking with his breeder again. They have a great set up. Man, I want to move soooo bad.

I got to see Kori's parents and brother today. I want her brother. I need to add her brother to our family. He looks just like her and his coat is just like her's. They would have so much fun playing together. Does anybody around here want Kori's brother? I'll go get him for you, but you have to make regular playdates with Kori.

Shortly after I got home the girls and I drove an hour each way to meet Meeko's family so he could go home. They could have come to get him tomorrow but I felt really badly because they have already driven to our house a couple of times.

The two hours driving to northen Indiana and the 3 1/2 hours each way to Ohio made for 9 hours driving today. It really wasn't too bad. The weather was great. You know what was about it though? I looked in two states today and still couldn't find those stupid pigs. Heather says it is probably just some elaborate hoax and they don't really exist. Yes they do, and I will find them. A couple of people (thank you Carol and Rita) have offered to get them for me. That is really sweet. At this point though, I want to find one myself. I want to feel the sweet victory of spotting it on the shelf. I doubt if the doods really care one way or another if they get a pig toy. Those fake toys I got them are still in one piece.

I didn't take any pictures today. Here is a family photo taken at the romp we hosted June 17, 2006.
The family.
Left to right - Daughter Ruby, Daddy Da Vinci, Mom Mera, me, Grandma Velvet, Son Chevy (he and Ruby are littermates), some weird chic who didn't want her picture taken.

No comments: